Here are seven reasons why it’s in your best interest to choose a value-based consultant over a time-based one.
1. You’ll know there’s a cap on your investment.
From the moment you choose an option out of the proposal we send you, you’ll know exactly what the intervention you’ve chosen is going to cost you.
2. You’ll never have to worry about a “meter running.”
When you need us, we’ll be available to you, without any extra charge (apart from travel expenses, when required).
3. You’ll never be placed in the position of having to make an investment decision every time you may need our help.
With a time-based consultant, you have to evaluate every call, “Is this worth $100 or $250 or $500?” But with a value-based consultant, you never have to worry about that.
4. Time-based billing puts the client and the consultant at cross-purposes.
In other words, you want your objectives met as quickly and as inexpensively as possible. However, a time-based consultant has an economic incentive to prolong an intervention (more billable hours means more money).
5. With a valued based consultant, you’re in better alignment.
You want your objectives met as quickly as possible and so do we. Since value-based consultants are a fixed price option (based on the value of the intervention), we’re highly motivated to achieve the objectives our clients set as quickly as possible.
6. You’ll find this to be the most uncomplicated way to work together.
Why? Because there’ll never be a debate about what is billable time or what should be done on site or off site.
7. We will be with you until your objectives are met, period.