Take advantage of the following free business growth tools and helps. Plus check back often to see what’s been added. Enjoy!
Note: Just click on the link and the download should begin immediately (or right click and save where you’d like the file to be saved)
I. Strategy Tools and Helps:
- Strategic Analysis Assessment– If you want to know if you and your business are in alignment around a common, compelling strategy, download this assessment tool.
- The Make it Remarkable Process – Download an image of the Make it Remarkable Process to remind yourself of the five steps.
- The Make it Remarkable Process One Sheet– If you’d like a guide that’ll walk you through the five steps and ask you the key questions you need to answer, download this one sheet.
II. Leadership Tools and Helps:
- The Senior Executive Weekly Review Sheet – If you want to stay on top of the six key areas of executive attention every week, while constantly improving your ability to lead your business, then download this review sheet and use it weekly.
III. Management Tools and Helps:
- System Activity Action Plan – If you want to help your people learn how to create systems, download and use this systems’ activity guide as a good starting point.
- Time Tracking Procedures – If you want to become more focused and eliminate some of your time wasters, then you’ll want to use this time tracking guideline.
- The WTG TIme Log – If you’re looking for a one page time log to record how you’re spending your time, download this pdf.
- After Action Optimization Review – After engaging in any effort, from hosting an event to creating a process to trying out a new tactic, you should engage in an After Action Optimization Review to optimize that process, tactic or event. For a simple AAOR handout, download this pdf. Then use it often (like several times each month).
- People Development Form – If you want to have the best talent, you have to be intentional about developing it. This form will guide you through a series of questions to ensure that you’re developing the people on your team to be the best they can be.
IV. Marketing Tools and Helps:
- The Six M’s of Marketing – Download a pdf of the six components that need to part of every marketing campaign.
- The Six M Marketing Tactic Guide– If you want to do a better job of hitting all six M’s, download and use this planning guide.
- The WTG Monthly Marketing Worksheet– If you want to create a more effective monthly plan to attract and retain more customers, download and use this worksheet monthly.
- Target Market Customer Profile – If you want to attract more customers, you need to have great clarity about who they are. To help guide that conversation, download this one page customer profile to fill out so everyone’s on the same page.
- After Action Marketing Activity Review – If you want to know if your ad or campaign was worth it? Or if it want to figure out how to make it better next time? Or if you want a worksheet to help you evaluate every campaign you do, download this worksheet–and do the calculations.
- Calculating the Lifetime Value and Profit of a Customer– If you’re not sure of how to calculate the lifetime value or profit from a customer, download this worksheet. Just fill in the numbers and follow the calculations and you’ll finally know the number–which should then influence what you’re willing to spend to acquire and keep your customers happy!
- 12-Month One Page Marketing Plan – If you want to be able to see your entire marketing plan for the year on one page, download this template and fill in the details.