How to Position Your Business as the Preferred Provider of Choice in Your Market
One of the most important and strategic choices any business or organization can make is how to differentiate itself from every other option in its market—and not just to define itself as different, but to choose to be different in ways that compel customers to choose that business in increasing numbers.
Unfortunately, very few business or organizations do this very well. And even those that think they do, often don’t. To say that, “We’re the best,” or to say, “We have great customer service,” isn’t really establishing clear and compelling competitive advantage.
Even worse, a business can’t define and establish their competitive advantages in isolation. Even if they have some competitive advantages today, they probably won’t in the near future because their competitors aren’t standing idly by.
So, in this talk, I help your attendees understand how they can establish real and compelling competitive advantages that will make them the obvious provider of choice in their market.
What Attendees Will Learn
- They’ll learn what competitive advantages really are
- They’ll learn the nine major categories of competitive advantages (and some of the ways to differentiate in each of those categories)
- They’ll learn a step-by-step process for how they can identify their competitive advantages
- They’ll learn how to engage in real competitive analysis
- They’ll learn how to create a whole stream of competitive advantages that will make them the obvious provider of choice in their market